TOPER, ROSENZWEIG (Irkutsk) / ТОПЕР, РОЗЕНЦВЕЙГ (Иркутск)

Модератор: anno_nin

Ответить
bobsitsky

TOPER, ROSENZWEIG (Irkutsk) / ТОПЕР, РОЗЕНЦВЕЙГ (Иркутск)

#1 bobsitsky » 25 апр 2012, 14:27

My maternal grandparents were both born in the Irkutsk region. in 1880/1881.
Their names were Pavel Toper and Sofa Rosenzweig.
Can anyone suggest how I could ontain their birth certificates?
My name is Bob Sitsky and I live in Sydney, Australia.

Родители моей мамы родились в Иркутской области в 1880/1881.
Их звали Павел Топер и Софья Розенцвейг.
Кто-нибудь может подсказать, как мне получить их свидетельства о рождении?
Меня зовут Боб Ситски, и я живу в Сиднее, Австралия.

mod970

Re: Birth certificates from Irkutsk region

#2 mod970 » 27 апр 2012, 01:39

NATIONAL ARCHIVE OF IRKUTSK : ogugaiu@mail.ru .
But you should write to the archive in Russian and pay in rubles via Russian bank.

Our rules - viewtopic.php?f=101&t=1942 :
My Jewish Ancestry: Subforum rule
This forum is a place where you can receive valuable advice from fellow genealogists, who are fluent in Russian and experienced in dealing with the archives in various parts of the former USSR. Please do not expect that any of us will conduct actual research for you, although we may recommend reputable researchers who offer their services for a fee.

Please summarize all relevant information about a particular branch of your family in its own topic, e.g. dates and places where they were born, got married, attended college, paid taxes, arrived upon immigration, etc. Relevant events are those that may have left traces in the archives and similar sources. We may be able to suggest further steps to take or recommend contacting a particular archive or even specify which fonds may be of interest.

In many cases, distant relatives were able to find each other via our forum, after one of them posted some information about their common ancestors here. We will be happy to help you join their rank despite the language barrier.

Below is an abridged version of forum rules and a couple of special rules that apply only to this subforum.

Prior to starting a new topic on a surname of interest, please search the forum and make sure that your topic will not be redundant. Do not post the same information in multiple topics.
Start a separate topic for each surname, or, if the surname is common, for surname/locality combination. The title of your topic must contain the surname, entered in ALL CAPS, in singular form (e.g. "BURGARDT" or "COHEN from Ostrolenka").
The language of the forum is Russian. "My Jewish Ancestry" is the only subforum where posts in English without Russian translation are permissible.
The essential part of your posts will be translated into Russian by volunteers eventually, and meaningful responses will be translated from Russian back into English. You may also use online translation tools (such as Google Translate).
Please ask any general questions in this English Q&A thread. Do not create new threads that are not surname-related.
Do not use various font colors and sizes needlessly. Red color is reserved for moderator's remarks and blue is used for translations.
When you quote any source or post an image, please provide a reference and/or URL. When you quote information received from this forum elsewhere, include a reference/URL to the forum.
Цейтлин, Шефтель (Хиславичи, Монастырщина)
Болотников (Середина Буда, Ухтомское)
Вишницкий, Димант\Dimant (Екатеринослав\Днепропетровск\Днепр)
Либерман - (Чита, Ленинград, Старая Русса, Москва, Рогачев - Беларусь, Ташкент, Казань)
Бутлицкий (Россия, Харбин, Израиль, США)
Цоглин - (Сибирь),
Шнейдер (Ленинград\ Санкт-Петербург), Гаскин (Сибирь, Казань), Ицкович, (Сибирь). Цин (Сибирь). Боярский.
Butlitsky \ Boutlizky (Harbin, Israel, USA). Zoglin, Michailovsky, Michael, Bardin \ Bar Din (USA). Tzin (Siberia, Australia)

Elena G.
Благодарил (а): 591 раз
Контактная информация:

#3 Elena G. » 27 апр 2012, 02:00

bobsitsky писал(а):My maternal grandparents were both born in the Irkutsk region. in 1880/1881.
Their names were Pavel Toper and Sofa Rosenzweig.
Can anyone suggest how I could ontain their birth certificates?
My name is Bob Sitsky and I live in Sydney, Australia.
Are you from the family of Larry Sitsky?
I would be happy to translate your letter in Russian, but I can't help with sending Russian roubles.
I live in Canberra.
Кабо - Люцин (Лудза), Латвия; Новозлатополь, Мариуполь, Бердянск; Кручик - Беларусь, Литва, Бердянск; Крючков - Бердянск; Губергриц - Таганрог и Приазовье; Безчинский- Бердянск, Таганрог, Приазовье, Аргентина; Иоголевич - Литва (?), Павлоград, кол. Графская, Пологи, Приазовье, Харбин; Ямпольский - Александровск; Энгель - Бердянск, Орехов, Екатеринослав; Таубер - Львов, Бердянск, Таганрог, Стамбул

borismak
Благодарил (а): 14 раз

#4 borismak » 27 апр 2012, 03:14

Hi Bob!
We have the same interest. I'm seaching information about Rosenzweig family from Irkutsk region too. My grandgrandfather's sister Riva Davidova Makalsky(nee) married Vigdor-Gersh Movshev Rosenzweig in Irkutsk in 2-nd April 1896(record from archive).
May be do you know father's name of Sofa Rosezweig? I think Vigdor-Gersh was a brother of your grandgrandmother.
Макальский,Вассерман,Бомштейн,Калекин,Суздальницкий,Ицкович,Мотыльский,Евнус-еврейские семьи,проживавшие на начало 20-ого века в Забайкалье.

Ответить

Вернуться в «My Jewish Ancestry in Russia and USSR»