KRIEGER (Dnipro) / КРИГЕР (Днепр)

Модератор: anno_nin

Ответить
markkreger

#1 markkreger » 06 июн 2020, 14:24

I am searching for information on my ancestor Solomon Krieger who came from Dnipro formerly Ekaterinoslav. I know that his son Berel (Dov) Krieger emigrated to New York in 1906. Berel changed the spelling of the name to Kreger when he emigrated.
[Берел б. Соломон Кригер из Екатеринослава]

Ищу информацию о моем предке Соломоне Кригере, который был родом из Днепра, бывшего Екатеринослава. Я знаю, что его сын Берл (Дов) Кригер эмигрировал в Нью-Йорк в 1906 году. В Америке Берл поменял фамилию на Крегер.

lavaS
Благодарил (а): 890 раз

KRIEGER (from Dnipro)

#2 lavaS » 22 июл 2020, 11:37

markkreger, My Krieger family lived in St. Petersburg and unfortunately I do not see any connections between our families. Although, it is possible that we do not know more ancient roots...

On our website there are several references to the Krieger family from Ekaterinoslav:
1) The birth of children, registered in the synagogue of Kharkov with Leib Krieger. Leib was registered in Ekaterinoslav, his children received the same registration at birth;

2) In the lists of students of the Ekaterinoslav gymnasiums there is the name Krieger Wanda Valeria (she studied in 1914-1915);

3) In the list of Jewish agricultural colonies of the Aleksadrovsky district of the Ekaterinoslav province for 1893. Krieger Gottfried Solomonov (possibly Zalman's brother, because Zalman could have been recorded as Solomn) is indicated under # 78. It says here that he is a Prussian subject and has been living in a colony for 5 years, he has 2 children (male and female). Has his own house in good condition and a smithy.

kreger

#3 kreger » 23 окт 2021, 05:55

markkreger, I am a grandson of Berl (Dov) Kreger and great grandson of Solomon Kreger. My name is the same as yours, Mark Kreger. Solomon's wife was Pasie Ravinobitch. In addition to Berl, there was at least one other child of Solomon and Pasie, a daughter, Bessie.
Berl married Chaje Golda Kudinsky. They probably lived in New York or Pittsburgh from 1906 to about 1912 before moving to Winnipeg, Canada where Chaje had a brother. Berl and Chaje had 3 children, including my father Sam Kreger.
Bessie married George Adler. They lived in Pittsburgh and had 2 sons.
How are you related to Solomon?

Я внук Берла (Дова) Крегера и правнук Соломона Крегера. Меня зовут так же, как вас, Марк Крегер. Женой Соломона была Песя Равинович. Помимо Берла, был по крайней мере еще один ребенок Соломона и Песи, дочь Бесси.
Берл женился на Хае Голде Кудинсой. Вероятно, они жили в Нью-Йорке или Питтсбурге с 1906 по 1912 год, прежде чем переехать в Виннипег, Канада, где у Хаи был брат. У Берла и Хаси было трое детей, включая моего отца Сэма Крегера.
Бесси вышла замуж за Джорджа Адлера. Они жили в Питтсбурге, у них было 2 сына.
Кем Вы приходитесь Соломону?

Ответить

Вернуться в «My Jewish Ancestry in Russia and USSR»