Sources to look for ancestors in Argentina / Источники для поиска предков в Аргентине

Модератор: anno_nin

Sergio Fisch
Благодарил (а): 9 раз

Sources to look for ancestors in Argentina / Источники для поиска предков в Аргентине

#1 Sergio Fisch » 09 июн 2018, 14:50

Helen V. писал(а): Уважаемый Sergio Fisch, поделитесь с нами информацией о том, где и как искать эмигрантов в Аргентине, особенно земледельцев, бывших жителей украинских колоний. Возможно, вам известны источники для поиска, которые еще неизвестны нам.
For that reason I made my city visible in my profile (Buenos Aires): So that other users know that everyone can ask me about the ancestors who emigrated to my country. || Я указал место своего проживания (Буэнос-Айрес) в моем профиле, чтобы каждый желающий мог спросить меня о своих предках, эмигригорарвших в эту страну.

However, I recommend the following sources: || Для начала я рекомендую следующие вебсайты:

JOWBR (JewishGen Online Worldwide Burial Registry). It's simple: enter a last name and look for people named like that and deceased in Argentina. // Введите фамилию умерших и смотрите их в Аргентине.

In JewishGen there are many pages with stories of Jewish-Ukrainian families that have come to my country. For example: || На сайте Jewishgen есть много страниц, посвященным еврейским семьям из Украины, которые иммигрировали в Аргентину. Например:

https://kehilalinks.jewishgen.org/pokat ... zodoy.html

This list is useful:
https://www.jewishgen.org/InfoFiles/argentina.html

More in JewishGen: The Colonia Lucienville's settlers (Basavilbaso, Entre Ríos):

Basavilbaso Vital Statistics

The Basavilbaso home page:

https://kehilalinks.jewishgen.org/basav ... index.html

Then, the CEMLA search engine (Centro de Estudios Migratorios Latinoamericanos / Center for Latin American Migration Studies). It's necessary to enter the exact last name, in Latin alphabet. And don't forget to also enter the security code (captcha anti-robots): || Сайт Центра изучения Латино-американской иммиграции. Здесь надо вводить точное написание фамилии. И не забутьте заполнить окно с кодом безопасности (против ботов):

http://cemla.com/buscador/

There is also the famous list titled "Hamburg Passenger Lists, 1850-1934": The ancestors who left the Hamburg port in those years. My grandfather, for example. This list can be accessed in two ways: // Очень полезны пассажирские списки, выезжающих из Гамбурга, 1850-1934. Там я нашел, например, своего дедушку. Поиск по ним можно вести двумя способами:

1. Ancestry. They have indexed the lists, so it only remains to search by first and last name. But that service is not free; || Через сайт Ancestry.com, где эти списки проиндексированы, но пользование этим сайтом платное.

2. FamilySearch (mormons). There you can only see the scans without indexing. Thousands, hundreds of thousands of scans. The service is free. || Через сайт Familysearch.org. Это бесплатный сервис, но списки не проиндексированы, там находятся сотни тысяч сканов, которые можно просматривать.

And since we are in FamilySearch, know that there you can consult two years of the Argentine National Census: 1968 and 1895. The 1914 Census was completely lost, and that my country didn't participate in the First World War! :-? || На Familysearch.org также находятся проиндексированные материалы двух национальных переписей Аргентины: 1868 и 1895 гг. Перепись 1914 пропала, и это при том, что моя страна не участвовала в Первой мировой войне :-?

Then you have Geni and MyHeritage, of course. || Сайты Geni.com и MyHeritage.com

A few tricks to search in Google: || Несколько способов для поиска через Google - вставляете фамилию, слово site и название указанных ниже сайтов, всю поисковую фразу берете в кавычки:

"surname_to_search site:https://www.dateas.com"

"surname_to_search site:http://www.buscardatos.com"

"surname_to_search site:http://www.buscardatos.com/Personas/PadronYGuia"

"surname_to_search Boletin Oficial Argentina site:https://archive.org"

"surname_to_search site:http://www.abctelefonos.com"

Write that in the Google search, without quotes and without space between "site" and the page with data. Examples:

"Svetlize Boletin Oficial Argentina site:https://archive.org"
->
https://archive.org/stream/Boletin_Ofic ... 6_djvu.txt

"Kossoy site:http://www.buscardatos.com/Personas/PadronYGuia"
->
http://www.buscardatos.com/Personas/Pad ... erPagina=6

We should build a monument to Google... || Гуглю надо поставить памятник...

Important contacts: || Полезные контакты

http://www.colonizacionjudia.com.ar/informes.htm

Osvaldo is on Facebook (he's someone very kind): Osvaldo на фейсбуке - очень добрый человек:

https://www.facebook.com/osvaldo.quiroga.90

Finally, this great site: || И вот этот замечательный сайт:

https://www.hebrewsurnames.com/

Example of use: You know, via CEMLA, that your ancestor arrived in Buenos Aires on the Jutland ship on 23-4-1932 (it's a saying). Then look for the passenger list of that trip in this section: || Пример для его использования: скажем вы нашли через сайт CEMLA клгда и на каком корабле ваш предок прибвл а Аргентину. В таком случае смотрите пассажирский список вот в этом разделе:

https://www.hebrewsurnames.com/ships

Not all trips are, unfortunately. And there are some errata. || К сожалению, там есть не все пассажирские списки, и некоторые фамилии записаны с ошибками.

The sites that I indicate are in English and in Spanish. If you do not know these languages, you should use the Google translator, as I do with the Russian texts. || Эти сайты на английском и испанском, если вы не знаете этих язвков, то используте перевод с гуглем, как я делаю с русским.

Any questions, ask me. Good luck!
FISCH (Фиш) & SVETLITZA (Светлица) - Efingar (Плющевка), Kherson (Херсон), Dobroye (Доброе / Добрая), Odessa (Одесса), Mykolayiv (Николаев), Novopoltavka (Новополтавка). 1850-1917. Sztark (Штарк), Felzner (Фельзнер) & Klasner (Класнер) (Silesia, 1800-1925).

Sergio Fisch

Источники для поиска предков в Аргентине / Sources to look for ancestors in Argentina

#2 Sergio Fisch » 09 июн 2018, 15:06

FISCH (Фиш) & SVETLITZA (Светлица) - Efingar (Плющевка), Kherson (Херсон), Dobroye (Доброе / Добрая), Odessa (Одесса), Mykolayiv (Николаев), Novopoltavka (Новополтавка). 1850-1917. Sztark (Штарк), Felzner (Фельзнер) & Klasner (Класнер) (Silesia, 1800-1925).

Sergio Fisch

Источники для поиска предков в Аргентине / Sources to look for ancestors in Argentina

#3 Sergio Fisch » 09 июн 2018, 15:17

Other source: Telephone directory of 1950 (Buenos Aires): || Еще один источник: Телефонный справочник 1950 (Буэнос-Айрес)

http://www.jewishgenealogy.com.ar/guia1 ... e-612.html

Except that data, that site is just a portal: send to other sites. || Помимо этого справочника, этот сайт является порталом для других сайтов.

Sergio Fisch

#4 Sergio Fisch » 09 июн 2018, 15:58

Tips for Russians who don't know Spanish and need to write messages in this language with the Google Translator's help:
Советы для русскоязычных, которые не знают испанского языка и должны писать сообщения на этом языке с помощью Google Translatе:

1. Be clear and concise. Write as to be understood by a chimpanzee;
1. Будьте ясны и кратки. Напишите, так, чтобы было понятно даже шимпанзе;

2. Avoid subordinate phrases. Instead, divide the long sentences into several successive short phrases;
2. Избегайте сложносочиненных предложений и фраз. Вместо этого разделите длинные предложения и фразы на несколько простых.

3. It's better to be redundant than confused: Always put articles and pronouns. Always, in each phrase;
3. Лучше писать избыточно, чем неясно: всегда пишите названия и местоимения. Всегда, в каждой фразе;

4. Google Translator does not read the mind. His algorithm can't guess what you want to say. So, as the linguists say, stick to the signifier (symbol), not the signified (meaning);
4. Google Translate не читает наши мысли. Его алгоритм не может догадаться, что вы хотите сказать. Итак, как говорят лингвисты, говорите о конкретном, а не о том, что оно обозначает;

5. If you know English and not Spanish, write your messages in English. That is preferable to writing it in Russian and then translate it with Google Traslator. English is easier to translate into Spanish than Russian. Many Russians have written me in their language, to later use Google Traslator, and their messages are incompressible: &%$·#@!|~½¬{;
5. Если вы знаете английский, а не испанский, пишите ваши сообщения на английском языке. Это предпочтительнее, чем писать на русском языке, а затем переводить его с помощью Google Traslate. Английский язык легче переводить на испанский, чем на русский. Часто русские составляют письмо мне на русском, а потом переводят его Google Translatе, в результате получается что-то невменяемое: &% $ · # @! | ~ ½¬ {;

6. Be patient and insistent, don't lower your arms. If you want to communicate with a foreigner, you'll achieve it. Trade or early, will achieve it. But only if you really want to communicate!;
6. Будьте терпеливы и настойчивы, не опускайте руки. Если вы хотите общаться с иностранцем, у вас все получится, но только если вы действительно хотите общаться !;

7. Argentines have a name (nombre de pila), some a second and third names (segundo nombre), and one or two surnames (apellidos). We don't have patronymic. All in Latin alphabet, not Cyrillic. In my country there is no Фиш. There's only Fisch;
7. У аргентинцев есть первое имя (nombre de pila), второе и третье имена (segundo nombre) и одна или две фамилии (apellidos). У нас нет отчества. Все пишется на латинице, а не на кириллице. В моей стране нет Фиш. Там только Fisch;

8. Here, many Jewish families from the Pale ended up converted to Christianity. And I'm sorry: there's a lot of anti-semitism here. It may happen to you that, knowing that you are Jewish, your Argentine interlocutors cut off the communication [*]. But let's be fair: The inverse also happens;
8. Здесь многие еврейские семьи из черты оседлости обратились в христианство. К сожалению, здесь много антисемитизма. Может случиться так, что узнав, что вы еврей, ваши аргентинские контакты прекратят общение [*]. Но давайте будем справедливы: обратное также происходит;

In short, it's possible for a Russian to communicate with an Argentine. The main thing is the desire, the need...
Короче говоря, общение русскоязычных с аргентинцами вполне возможно. Главное - желание и необходимость ...

[*] That does not only happen in my country. A girl from Canada, surnamed Svetlitsa and with ancestors in Odessa, no longer answers my messages. She is presbyterian! Everything was ruined when I told her that my grandfather was from the Jewish colonies of Kherson region.
[*] Это происходит не только в моей стране. Девушка из Канады по фамилии Светлица и с предками из Одессы, больше не отвечает на мои сообщения. Она пресвитерианка! Контакт оборвался, когда я сказал ей, что мой дед из еврейских колоний Херсонской губернии.

Sergio Fisch

#5 Sergio Fisch » 09 июн 2018, 16:11

Agrupación de Genealogía Judeo-Argentina (Jewish-Argentine Genealogy Group): || Еврейско-аргентинская генеалогическая группа:

http://www.agja.org.ar/

Sergio Fisch

#6 Sergio Fisch » 09 июн 2018, 16:21

Keep in mind that not all Argentine Jews know Hebrew. The traditions are getting lost, and there is nothing to do. There are some who still speak Yiddish, especially the older ones. At home, the only one who knows Hebrew is my older brother, who lives in Israel. My father knew Yiddish until a certain age; then he forgot it. Another trick (valid in genealogy in general): Do not judge anyone for these things. :girl_angel:

Имейте в виду, что не все аргентинские евреи знают иврит. Традиции теряются, и тут нечего не поделаешь. Есть люди, которые все еще говорят на идиш, особенно старшие. В нашей семье единственный, кто знает иврит, - мой старший брат, который живет в Израиле. Мой отец знал идиш до определенного возраста, но потом забыл. Совет (действительный в генеалогии вообще): Не судите никого за это. :girl_angel:

Sergio Fisch

#7 Sergio Fisch » 12 июн 2018, 04:44

Today, I'll show how to look for ancestors who came to my country in the 19th century (by ship, of course). Those who aren't in CEMLA, may be here. First, we must enter here:

http://pasajeros.entradadepasajeros.com.ar/

There, we only have to do one thing: Where it says "Clave" (Key), we must enter the captcha (in lowercase letters). If we make a mistake, this label will be shown to us: "¡ERROR! Codigo de control incorrecto, por favor vuelva a intentarlo.". That is to say, "ERROR! Incorrect control code, please try again." The one who designs the captchas hates humanity, so we'll have to try several times. :pardon: Well, we have entered 10 captchas and finally were able to access the database.

Now, we see a small form with a label that says "Palabras a buscar" (Words to search). Just below, a text-entry and an option that says "Con cualquier ortografía" (With any spelling). In the text-entry we must write a name and/or surname, in Latin characters and without accents. The button that says "Buscar" (Search) starts the search for those words in the database.

If there is no data (or the search engine did not find them), we will see this message:

"RESULTADO DE LA BÚSQUEDA
*** NO HAY REGISTROS ***"

That is to say,

"SEARCH RESULTS
*** THERE ARE NO RECORDS ***"

In that case, we must click on "Ir a Buscador" (return to the search form). So again and again, until find something.

But if there was luck, we will see something like this:
Hallazgo.png
Translate:

RESULTADO DE LA BÚSQUEDA = Search results
APELLIDO = Surname / last name
NOMBRE = Given name / first name
PROCEDENCIA = Origin
AÑO = Year
MAS = More

On the right, in the MAS column (More), we will see an arrow. It refers to a page that we can open in another tab of our browser. If we go there, we'll see something like that:
Datos completos.png
I translate the rows titles:

TITULO = Title, caption
APELLIDO = Surname / last name
NOMBRE = Given name / first name
ACOMPAÑADO POR = Accompanied by
EDAD = Age
NACIONALIDAD = Nationality
PROCEDENCIA = Origin (Port of departure)
LLEGADA = Port of arrival
BARCO = Ship
PROFESIÓN = Profession, occupation
OBSERVACIONES = Observations
AÑO = Year
DIA-MES = Day-month

Well, not all the rows in the table will be full. And many rows will contain crossed data, that is, that correspond to other rows. The data must be translated by your own account, sorry. Use Google Translator.

Below the table, many times we will see this link:

Ver imagen original

In English, "see the original image" (scan). Click! and we open the link in another tab. We'll see something like this (it's just a sample excerpt):
Scan ejemplo.jpeg
The site allows us to download that material, but that's easy, I don't need to explain it.

Whatever happens, we can always return to the search form by clicking on "Ir a Buscador".

Some warnings: Many times we'll see that the origin is "M.video" or "Montevideo". It's the Uruguay's port, neighboring country, on the Río de la Plata (River Plate). What happens is that many Europeans stopped there before arriving in Buenos Aires. It also happens that there are confusing data, strange abbreviations, etc. That is why it's convenient to see the scan with our own eyes. Because the data-entry are human and they make reading mistakes. But unfortunately there is not always available scans.

Finally, this data is provided by our Archivo General de la Nación (General Archive of the Nation), the national archives of Argentina. I hope it serves you!
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.

Sergio Fisch

#8 Sergio Fisch » 12 июн 2018, 05:23

The search engine now has an alphabetical index of surnames. Click on "Índice alfabético" (alphabetical index) and... rock'n'roll! But you must give several clicks: First in the first letter of the name: In "D", for example. Then, in the corresponding group: In "DE", for example. Then, in the corresponding sub-group: In "DER" for example. And finally we will see a list with names like:

Derachese, Tomasa;
Derado, Stefano;
Derain, Adelaida;
Derast, Andrés...

Etc. It's my favorite way, but the other one is more flexible, because it allows to look for parts of words.

Nicolay
Благодарил (а): 108 раз

#9 Nicolay » 12 июн 2018, 07:07

Dear Sergio Fisch.
Brother of my grandfather left Hamburg on March 11 1913 Ship name Cap Finsterre.
His sister left Hamburg on July 13 1923 Ship name Desirade.
Semla has no information about them.
Where else I can find Information about them ariving to Argentina.
Дорогой Серхио Фиш.
Брат моего деда отплыл из Гамбурга 11 марта 1913 года. Название корабля Cap Finisterre.
Его сестра отплыла из Гамбурга 13 июля 1923 года. Название корабля Desirade.
У Semla нет информации о них.
Где еще я могу найти Информацию об их прибытие в Аргентину.
Интересы: Подольская Губерния.Местечко Теплик и Бершадь.
Интересуюсь фамилиями : Бруман,Дубирный,Гендлер,Гройсман,Фишкис,Чернобыльский,Шамес (Бершадь).

Sergio Fisch

#10 Sergio Fisch » 12 июн 2018, 07:27

Nicolay:

You haven't told me the names of your ancestors... Anyway, you can look at these lists:

https://www.hebrewsurnames.com/arrival_ ... 1913-06-01
https://www.hebrewsurnames.com/arrival_ ... 1923-08-01

For an exhaustive search, you should consult the famous "Hamburg Passenger Lists 1850-1934", via Ancestry (indexed lists) or via FamilySearch (only scans). Good luck!

Nicolay

#11 Nicolay » 12 июн 2018, 08:00

Thank you very much Sergio.
My great uncle name was Aron Schames. I did check Hamburg passenger list,he left on March 11 1913. Cap Finisterre. So he arrived in Argentina in a few weeks.
https://www.hebrewsurnames.com/arrival_ ... 1913-06-01
does not have him.
https://www.hebrewsurnames.com/arrival_ ... 1923-08-01
Does has information about his sister and her family.
FISCHER, ABRAM UNKNOWN 31 years old
FISCHER, DESCONOCIDA UNKNOWN 1 years old
FISCHER, DESCONOCIDA UNKNOWN 4 years old
FISCHER, DESCONOCIDA UNKNOWN 6 years old
FISCHER, ECHERNA UNKNOWN 29 years old
FISCHER, ELIA UNKNOWN 15 years old

Интересуюсь фамилиями : Бруман,Дубирный,Гендлер,Гройсман,Фишкис,Чернобыльский,Шамес (Бершадь).

Sergio Fisch

#12 Sergio Fisch » 12 июн 2018, 16:57

Nicolay:

In Argentina's Jewish cemeteries (JewishGen Online Worldwide Burial Registry), that surname or similar appears in many funeral records: Schames, Szames, Szamis, Samez, Sames, Schamis, Szames, etc. 111 records in total. There is a Aron Samez, died on 14-May-1971. Cemetery: La Tablada, Gran Buenos Aires.

https://www.jewishgen.org/databases/cem ... IN_0197322

Keep in mind that here the surnames suffered transformations. For example, many Bogacz, Stessel and Horowich were called Bogach, Stesil and Hurwitz, respectively. And many times the original given-names were changed by local versions: Shrum -> Samuel, Meir -> Mario, Lea -> Luisa, Wolf -> Adolfo, Rivke -> Rebeca, etc.

When I have time, I'll publish a table of equivalences for names.

Sergio Fisch

#13 Sergio Fisch » 12 июн 2018, 17:27

Nicolay:

In CEMLA there are 24 Polish emigrants with the surname "Szames". But they all came after 1922. In 1906, from Hamburg, came Ruchel & Josel Schamis. Russian nationality. Ages: 20 & 1 years. Ship: "Entre Ríos".

Another variant that you shouldn't discard: Shames.

I guess you've seen this already:

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:JN5T-D62

Yes, there are differences. For example, he did not leave Hamburg but Trieste... Anyway, I (in your place) would keep searching in FamilySearch, for hours! There are many Aron Schames.

PD: Interesting:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MWHX-L12

Sergio Fisch

#14 Sergio Fisch » 12 июн 2018, 17:44

Nicolay:
Surely they aren't connected with your family, but...

http://goldschmidt.tripod.com/schames.htm

There is a rabbi in that clan.

Sergio Fisch

#15 Sergio Fisch » 06 окт 2019, 06:11

Two Facebook groups with lots of activity (photos, data, anecdotes!):

Colonización Judía en Argentina. Historias de vida (Jewish colonization in Argentina. Life Stories):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/233186150522/

AGJA - "Paul Armony", grupo de la Asociación de Genealogía Judía de Argentina ("Paul Armony" Group - Jewish Genealogical Association of Argentina):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Gen.Judia.AR/

Like any closed group, you must request admission. Join! What do you expect?

Sergio Fisch

#16 Sergio Fisch » 06 окт 2019, 06:11

Colonización Judía en Argentina. Historias de vida (Jewish colonization in Argentina. Life Stories):

AGJA - "Paul Armony", grupo de la Asociación de Genealogía Judía de Argentina ("Paul Armony" Group - Jewish Genealogical Association of Argentina):

Sergio Fisch

#17 Sergio Fisch » 06 окт 2019, 06:14

Nicolay

#18 Nicolay » 06 окт 2019, 21:57

Dear Sergio Fish.
My grandfather’s brother Aron Schamis arrived in Argentina in 1913. He was 18 years old.
I recently learned about Aron Schamis in 1918 in the city of Rosario de Santa Fe, and he was a civil engineer.
Is it possible that in 5 years he will become a civil engineer?
Or is it another Aron Schamis?
Can I find any information about Aron Schamis in the city of Rosario de Santa Fe?
Уважаемый Серхио Фиш.
Брат моего дедушки Арон Шамис прибыл в Аргентину в 1913 году. Ему было 18 лет.
Недавно я узнал об Ароне Шамисе в 1918 году в городе Росарио-де-Санта-Фе, и он был инженером-строителем.
Возможно ли, что через 5 лет он станет инженером-строителем?
Или это другой Арон Шамис?
Могу ли я найти какую-либо информацию об Ароне Шамисе в городе Росарио-де-Санта-Фе?
Последний раз редактировалось Nicolay 06 окт 2019, 22:20, всего редактировалось 3 раза.

Nicolay

#19 Nicolay » 06 окт 2019, 22:00

El acta de fundación de la entidad, de la que sólo extraemos los siguientes
párrafos, enunciados en la primera Asamblea General, que dicen: "En la
ciudad de Rosario de Santa Fe, a los 26 días del mes de Julio de 1918,
siendo las nueve y media horas, reunidos en la sala de la Biblioteca Argentina,
los Ingenieros,
Arquitectos y Agrimensores, al margen anotados, se constituyeron en
Asamblea deliberativa.
23.Schamis Aron -Ingeniero
Civilhttp://www.cirosario.org.ar/HI
STORIA.htm
Акт о создании организации, из которого мы извлекаем только следующие параграфы, провозглашенные в первой
Генеральной Ассамблее, гласящие: «В городе Росарио-де-Санта-Фе, 26-го числа июля 1918 года, являющегося
девять с половиной часов собрались в комнате аргентинской библиотеки, инженеры,Архитекторы и землеустроители,
помимо аннотированных, были образованы в совещательной ассамблее.

Sergio Fisch

#20 Sergio Fisch » 07 окт 2019, 16:52

Hi, Nikolay.
A century ago, it was perfectly normal to graduate as an engineer in 5 years, or even less. The reason: primary and secondary schooling was very good. There was no need for pre-university courses, like now.

There are many Schamis in my country. I guess many are related to you, but you should find out how. Look at these records (you need to create an account, it's free):

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:27FT-4LQ
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KNP9-7LD
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:V1SN-DJZ
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QVJY-B2Q7
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KC6Y-YXZ
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:27NW-C9V
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:V1SV-1S7
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KNPC-DG9
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:27N3-JFJ
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KC6K-NV9

Etc.
As you can see, many Schamis walked through Brazil...

Aron Schamis does not appear in CEMLA's records.

Here someone (you?) inquires by Aron Schamis from "Bershad Russia \ Ukraine":
https://www.ancestry.de/boards/stellen. ... 15/mb.ashx

Someone named Gregorio Schamis had a contract with the JCA between 1908 and 1961, in the Narcisse Leven colony (in La Pampa, not in Santa Fe, but in these cases distance does not mean anything).

Aaron was a university professor here:
https://bibliotecavirtual.unl.edu.ar:84 ... desUNL.pdf

Universidad Nacional del Litoral. Facultad de Ciencias Matemáticas, Físico Químicas y Naturales Aplicadas a la Industria (The National University of the Littoral. Faculty of Mathematical, Physical, Chemical and Natural Sciences Applied to Industry):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_ ... e_Littoral

https://www.unl.edu.ar/

informes@unl.edu.ar

Bv. Pellegrini 2750 - (3000) Santa Fe

Tel: +54 (0342) 4571110

You can check there. Surely in the secretariat they have the contact details of Aaron's family.

I still have to see what data there's in Buscadatos.com, but that site seems to be down. Sorry.

Ответить

Вернуться в «My Jewish Ancestry in Russia and USSR»